Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Less Than Three Questions? Crap

Can you contain me?
Can you keep up with my pace?
Can you predict my next step?
Can you tame my alter ego?
Can you hold me down when I'm full of energy
and cheer me up when I'm all over it?
Can you be my benefactor
or will you turn out to be my limiting factor?
Can you be tough enough 
to go through the ups & downs with me?


Can I give the greatest care of you
when everyone else seems to let you down?
Can I be the light
when the path ahead seems to darken upon thee?
Can I control myself
even if when the demon inside me tries to rage out?
Can I be stable enough for you to hold on me?
Will this shit
further strengthens my faith
or rather downgrades it instead?
Will it help me to emerge victor in my fight
or rather makes me a sore loser?
Will she be my companion
for the rest of my life
or is she just another R&R station
that I need to pass by?

"When people love others, they grow weaker,
though it's nothing to be ashamed of.
True weakness lies somewhere."
-Tendou Souji, Kamen Rider Kabuto, 2006

"Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?"
-Raito Philip, Kamen Rider W, 2010

The guy at the left, in green, sitting. That's Philip.
BTW I don't own this pic.

Okay. I'm wayy into tokusatsus that much, huh? -,-
Till then. Assalamualaikum.


P/S: When can I continue watching KR OOO
& KR Fourze? =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...