Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sometimes, We ought to Think Things.

Assalamualaikum. 
Sometimes 
we ought 
to think 
"Should I continue this fight?" 
Sometimes 
we ought 
to think 
"Do I still have the chance 
of winning?" 
Sometimes 
we ought 
to think 
"Is this fight worth it?" 
Sometimes 
we ought 
to think 
"How much longer can we last?"



Sometimes 
we ought 
to think 
"How hard things 
are turning out to be?" 
Sometimes 
we ought 
to think 
"When only can I 
see the light 
after all the darkness and gloom 
I've been lured into?" 
Sometimes 
we ought 
to think 
"When will things turn out 
to be much easier?" 


Sometimes 
we ought 
to think 
"Why do I have to fight it 
all alone?" 
Sometimes 
we ought 
to think 
"Aren't there anybody 
in the same league as I do?" 
Sometimes 
we ought 
to not think that much 
and keep on moving forward 
instead. 
Sometimes 
we ought 
to not think that much 
and just leave things 
to Him 
as we continue carrying out 
our respective missions. 


Lord, this mortal 
he may not be grateful 
but he really need to ask 
for more than just 
mental strength 
to make it through this. 
Then again 
he may have 
to keep on surviving 
while waiting 
for Your help to come. 
Assalamualaikum.


Not my pic.

P/S: It's not what it seems.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...