Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Long Awaited Car Licence.

Assalamualaikum.
I know it could be lame to some 
and it could be normal to others
not even a matter to be bothered though
yet
I'm still going to write this.

After months of working
the moment I "graduated" from foundy
I've my hands on my own car licence.
This morning.
Praise be to Him.

The thing is
I've passed the licence
long ago
since the first semester holidays
but then
I refuse to hold it first
because I don't have some cash
to settle the payment for taking the licence.


Hence
by having this settled
I'm much better.
Undeniably
the feeling of
using your own pocket money
to pay for something you really wanted 
is really
really
priceless.

Now
to finish matters regarding degree studies
and to go to work.
Assalamualaikum.

P/S: Gambar lesen aku buruk =.=

3 comments:

  1. yet u failed again! ;p
    haahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. takpe , gambar profile fb kau xburuk . sedap !

    -sarahizaty-

    ReplyDelete
  3. tira azhar: sila beri saya peluang lagi. sobs
    sarah izaty: maknanya sebelum ni buruk la? @__@

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...