Tuesday, August 23, 2011

the GazettE-PLEDGE

Assalamualaikum.
Have I shared this song here?
I don't think so.
(sambil melihat post post lama)

Okay rasanya memang takde.
Baiklah.
Sekadar ingin berkongsi.
Lagu yg aku sangat suka dengar
setiap kali aku sedih
setiap kali aku emo
hurmm.
aku memang moody je memanjang kan
tengok post post lama pon dah tau XD
kiranya lagu ni selalu gak la berkumandang 
dalam pendengaran 
ever since
I was introduced to it (the song)
by a friend of mine.
Weeeeee~

Lirik disertakan.
Font sengaja dikecilkan sebab nak save space.
Sekian.




Kizutsuketa to tashika
Kizukenakatta koto
Ayamachi no kazu kimi wo motome
Mitsume aeta hazu sa

Chisana uso ga
Hibi wo umete ita
Utagai wo kawasu yo ni
Ushinau imi wo kogoro ga shiru
Tachitsukusu nidome no fuyu
Kimi wa mienai asu ni tomadoi
Koe wo age naite ita ne
Kotoba wo sagasu koto mo dekizu ni
Ochiru namida wo hirotta

Sabishisa ni tsutsumarete
Hibi wa tada wo nurashi
Hikari wo motomeai kurikaeshita
Mata fukaku omoeru
Koe wo kanjite no wa uso janai
Ah, tashikani kimi no tonari de
Aishiteru nante mou iranai
Tada zutto, soba ni ite to
Koe wo tarashi naiteita kimi ni
Kowarete yukitai

Sisho de saigo no kotoba wa kimi e sono ude wo
Kata wo narabete onaji yume ga futari wo saru

Chisana uso ga katachi wo kaete
Shiroi iki ni toketeyuku
Ushinau imi wo wasurenu you ni
Nando mo mune ni kizamu yo

Sayonara wa koko ni oite aruki dasou
Mou nidoto miushinau koto wa nai
Futari ai wo tashikameau you ni
Kanashimi wo mite kitakara
Ashita futari kiete shimatte mo
Mou nakanai kutai yo
Itsuka sugisaru kisetsu no you ni
Kawari yuku futari ga ite
Kanashimi ni tachidomaru yoru ga kite mo
Wasurenaide owaru koto wa nai
Futari yume no naka...

English translation
The thing I realized 
only after I hurt you
I was looking for the number of faults in you 
when we should have looked at each other

Our days were buried in small lies 
So that we can fight the doubts
Our hearts know the meaning of losing each other 
This second winter is standing still

You are lost because you cannot see tomorrow 
Raising your voice you were crying
Without being able to find any words I just caught your tears

Wrapped in loneliness the days soaked both of us
We were repeatedly looking for understanding 
I can feel it deeply once again

It's no lie when I said that I felt eternity
I will certainly be by your side

I don't need "I love you" anymore
If only you'd stay forever by my side
I want to be broken by you
Who exhausted your voice by crying

All the words from the beginning to the end were said to you
So that you won't let go of these arms
The same dream that stood by our side washed us both away

The small lies change their shapes and dissolve into a white breath of air
So that we won't forget the meaning of losing each other 
It doesn't matter how many times my heart is stabbed

I leave this "goodbye" right here and move forward
I won't lose you once again

So that we can assure ourselves of our love we both had to see sorrow
Even if we both end up vanishing tomorrow 
It's okay to not cry anymore

Someday we will change into two people that pass like the seasons


P/S: Kalau ada yg perasan, english translation
lagu ni sedikit berterabur.
Jangan salahkan saya.
Saya ambil terus dari Internet >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...