Monday, May 30, 2011

Learn My Lesson.

Assalamualaikum. Okey dokey. From now on, I'm going to remove any background songs. Well, that'll make it easier when I'm about to share some songs that I feel quite interesting.

BTW, I rediscovered this song as I watched an advertisement in Animax promoting Fullmetal Alchemist using this song. Hurmm, the song has been long here in my files, it's just I hardly open those files nowadays. Thanks to the work =.=


Gotta post the lyrics & the vid here. Oh, the lyrics are already inserted in the vid. Guess that'll make it. Hehe.



And while searching for vids around Youtube, I found the exact vid used in the ad. It's an awesome AMV man! Makes me touched. Err, can you call it an AMV anyways?


That's it. Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...