Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday #4 ---> Chained.

Not my pic.
This week's a bummer.
No off days are just as enough
yet
probably it's about the excitement 
of accepting the degree offer
thus resulting in less sleeping
for the past two days 
due to frequent Googling
and a lil bit of Facebooking XD
Thanks to the grouping of UniMAP-degree-students-to-be
at Facebook
it really helps a lot
much information gained
not to forget a few comrades have been made.
A progressive development, I must say.
All in all
consequently
it affects my job
and I blogwalk lesser than ever
makes me feel tied up all over
to cope up with the flow
makes me feel that I should quit as well
But then
thinking of the money I can possibly obtain by working
I'm spirited to work all over again. Heheh.
I bet it'll be tougher 
when I'm to pursue degree studies soon.
Be prepared, me. 
Wee~
Okay.
Too much word.
Sorry. Assalamualaikum.


P/S: Condolences to Ariff Ashyraf for his grandpa has passed away yesterday. Al-Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...