Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What a day.

  1. So many things have happened today, making it worthy to be written here.
  2. I'm starting the day with a late wake-up. Great. Don't want to blame anybody for that.
  3. Missed my class in the morn.
  4. As I'm having my lunch, I get caught red-handed with my friend for breaking the promise of not eating rice for a week. Sorry, friend. Reconsidering that I've a test this week, I think I need some extra energy for it. Hence I need to break it before it's too late. Apologizes please? :D
  5. Well, the rest is going fine. Till the MUET result comes out.
  6. I get a satisfactory result. Alhamdulillah.
  7. Kinda made my day though. Then I have a slow jog with a friend of mine. The same person who caught me red-handed just now. LOL. It has been a long time since I jogged with her. Kinda brings the old memories though :)
  8. But my roomie seems like tensed up. His result's not on his expectation, anyways. Same goes for a few of my friends. Feels bad for them.  
  9. All of a sudden, I find out that my crush is having another guy. 
  10. Well, it's fine with me, IF and ONLY IF she rejected me when I confessed to her earlier.
  11. Yeah, she's giving me a false hope & I hate her for that.
  12. I mean, I don't mind if she gives a "No" on the other day. Nevertheless, she gave me hope. Yet she's the one whom make that hope shattered into pieces. Nice work there, babe.
  13. This good mixture of happy & sad feelings made me a heartless person.
  14. Later, another friend of mine..well, a girl confessed to him. Not a girl of his type. Hence, I've to put aside all my blues & work all out to help him sorting out his problem. Glad that it's settled, somehow.
  15. Haih. Gotta end this day by playing a few games, Facebooking, going online etc. etc. Study? Probably not. It has been quite a day for me to study. Luckily I'm not rushing for a deadline, though. However, I should get my hands on those books as the test will be starting this Saturday. Urghh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...