Sunday, January 30, 2011

Decision-making.

This is not my picture. Thank you.

Indecisive is the worst condition a man could be into.
Yeah. Being a man requires him to be definite from top to bottom.
If a guy is being indecisive, can he able to lead?
Can he able to take up all the responsibilities awaiting him in future?
Can he able to make moves that need him to have a solid stand?
It's certain that NO should be the answer.
Undoubtedly, making decisions is one of the crucial skills a man must possess. Not to forget some other skills that do not lack of their importance, as well.
Yes, it has always been a problem when it comes to choosing between crossroads.
Somehow rather, it reminds me of "The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost.
Maybe I should put it here?

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;        5
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,        10
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.        15
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.        20





It is a very compelling poem, though.
 Again, I remembered when it comes to crossroads, Madam Rose back in high school once taught me that it is a MUST for us to know what do we want, what are our dreams, what shall be our next destination & what should we do to shoot the target right. 
Nevertheless, it is always easier said than done. 
But what is so hard about knowing our desires, dreams & target?
Haih. *speechless*

(Credits to Madam Rose. I'll bear this in mind, anyhow)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...